Sunday, January 30, 2011

Tutorial - Proofing a Linoblock & General Printsy Info

Hi. I have found this method of proofing linoblocks to be quick and easy. Check out my short tutorial:  Carve Slowly and Carry a Big (Graphite) Stick.

Also - we have had a very large influx of new Printsy members over the holidays.  If you are new, or even not so new, to Printsy don't forget to tag your shop items Printsy so they can be found for the Who's Printsy This Week Post.  There is also a Flickr group you can add your images too. Last but not least, if you have not been interviewed for Printsy yet, feel free to contact me (Anniepod).

Much thanks and Happy New Year from the Printsy Team! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello! I just joined printsy yesterday and I went and added printsy as tags to my favorite prints. :D

http://www.etsy.com/shop/Skoonberg