Sunday, November 7, 2010

Tutorials Wanted and Guidelines Below

Hi. Last week I put up a request for tutorials and I have heard from a few team members.  I have since figured out a few things, so if you plan to submit a tutorial, here are some guidelines....


1. In a word document, send a brief blurb about yourself (including some info on your main printing medium) and why you made the tutorial.

2. Submit the tutorial as a link or in a word document.

Of course, these items will have to be sent to me by regular email so if you are going to submit something convo me (link below)and I will send you my email address.

Thanks!   Diane  
convo AnniePod

1 comment:

Jennifer B. said...

Hi! I made a photo blog entry last year that was a water-based lino tutorial.
http://jbarrettart.com/?p=531
You're welcome to use if it is helpful.
Cheers!
Jennifer